Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HCB and "Faceless"
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:50:23 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

> I've tried to use this technique with a couple Canadian TV networks,
> unfortunately they're not bright enough to understand the attention holding
> value of still photographs. ;-)

Damn, Ted, how stupid can they be? Of course still photos hold attention
- - they're 'still' for Godsake!;-)...(Along the same lines, the other
night I heard some talking head opine that the Sept. 11 disaster has
turned Americans into a nation of readers - all the cable news channels
now carry a constant running line of the latest news in text form across
the bottom of the screen.:-)

B. D.