Subject: RE: [Leica] NOCTILUX/ Canon
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:12:06 -0500

Never! I'll never talk! You can't make me!  :D

Actually, I was working on something involving the EF and the Nocti.
Figured it would be done around the new year when I could unleash it
upon the LUG and watch the internet implode.  I also figured youse guys
could maybe not talk about it until then, but nooooooo somebody had to
ask :D

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com

Oh yeah plenty of EF f/1.0L shots there if ya wanna see