Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:33:28 -0500

At 02:59 PM 12/14/2001, you wrote:
>on 12/14/01 12:52 PM, Craig Zeni at clzeni@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> > I use a Billingham 'attorney' briefcase with one of their side pouches
> > snapped on to carry the camera - room for the camera and the cell phone and
> > very quick access.
>
>I need to look into these Billingham bags. Does anyone know of a dealer in
>Chicago, IL that carries them?

I'm not certain that Billingham officially has the "laptop" type bags
imported into the US - they're not listed on the B&H site for example.

I had to look for weeks to find one, eventually found one at Koh's which he
sounded like he was happy to part with.

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

WARNING:  I cannot be held responsible for the above email, as
apparently my cats have learned how to type.