Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Viewfinder Question
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:38:55 -0800

> Why a 35 finder?

Because I'm to use it on a Bessa-T. No built-in viewfinder at all.

If someone made a 21-35 multi-finder I'd buy it.

Otherwise, the multi-finders are too big and clunky.

The only lenses I'll use on the Bessa will be a 21 & a 35.

Jay

Why a 35 finder? If you have an M3 the outside of the 50mm frame line to the
edge is virtually the same as a 35mm field of view. Ebay always seems to
have Russian nultiple focal length finders I have a couple they work fine.

Re 35mm CV and Leica finders. An old metal Leica finder is better built and
about 4x the money  I have CV 15mm and 25mm finders and they are great  Mark

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 35 Viewfinder now suggestion for Zeiss turret finder)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] 35 Viewfinder now suggestion for Zeiss turret finder)