Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Viewfinder now suggestion for Zeiss turret finder
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:40:39 -0500

Jay, Zeiss made a quite good turret finder that starts at 21 and includes
35.  It will also do parallax correction.  You can find them here and there
at "reasonable" prices or acquire one with a 21 Biogon and sell the Biogon
for what you paid for both.  Marc can correct me but I think the number is
441.  I have the version that starts at 28 and it is very usable.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com