Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:13:26 -0800

I think I almost need to try to take a picture of this - a fun challenge.

The bag is divided into two separate compartments with a zipper for each -
the handle is in the middle.

On one side is the compartment for my compture which has a neat little
suspension system so it isn't clunked around.

One the other side there are a set of pockets any of which will hold an M6
with lens off. That's the way I like to travel, with a lens or two in their
leather bags. There's plenty of room for film and stuff plus books and
papers and stuff. I usually have a change of underwear in case my luggage
ends up in some distant and remote place.

The bag is canvas.

I have a big Halliburton briefcase too. It keeps my computer VERY secure and
has room for an M beside the computer with lenses behind the fold-down
compartment. In reality that space behind the fold-down compartment, isn't
very useful because the case doesn't balance well when I have stuff in it.
So I've gone back to the Lands End bag which just seems to absorb what I
stick into it.

I really like this bag. This is my 2nd one, they redesigned the case, made
it bigger, and so I upgraded.

Adam