Subject: Re: [Leica] Titanium M6/Titanium Lenses
From: RHaigh5748@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:27:55 EST

I have the Titanium M6. I use it and think it looks great. I agree with Seth,
buy it to use not to collect. I think the finish is more fragile than others.
The titanium lens are heavier and are frankly just too much titanium. I sold
mine. I think the black lens are more functional and look better on the
camera. Having said all that, most people like the black or chrome and you
may feel like Seth and not use the Tan.
Best regards,
Bob Haight