Subject: RE: [Leica] Titanium M6/Titanium Lenses
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:48:59 -0800

Elliot, the cameras are actually heavier than normal. it is only a marketing
gimmick, and u are better off having your money in the bank earning the 1%
interest as to buy this set and wait 5-10 years only to sell it less than
what u paid for. Now if leica goes out of business, it might be a different
story