Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF - Leica M incompatibility issue - finally ananswer?
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:11:08 -0600

Yes, Stephen Gandy suggested that to me, and I am going to do it next
week when I have 4 or 5 shots left on a roll in the M3 or Bessa-T. Some
folks will still say that doesn't prove anything in that it might be
focusing in a different area of the "depth of focus" range than with a
Leica lens. It's all kind of moot to me, as I tend to shoot Hexanons on
my Konica, and Bessa and Leitz lenses on my Leicas and Bessas.