Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF - Leica M incompatibility issue - finally an answer?
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:08:04 -0600

> Aack!  I just took a look at this, and I have to say I'm a little
> uncomfortable with having my musings described as "authoritative".
> They are nothing of the sort, and the quoted scribble is nothing just
> requoted hearsay.

Well, everything I have heard indicated that they aren't compatible has
been hearsay, so I guess it's one flimsy argument against another. I
suppose that the explanation of how the misinterpretation came about at
least let me know that it was not based on folks getting inexplicably
unfocused pictures with a Hexanon on a Leica.