Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF - Leica M incompatibility issue - finally an answer?
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:23:40 -0500

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:20:40 -0500 (EST), Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
wrote:

>Hey Paul, I thought that was my statement... but Erwin Puts eventually
>said that the definition of a film plane was the problem.

It could very well have been your statement that I paraphrased without
direct attribution.  I didn't know that Erwin had put the matter to rest
definitively - I thought he gave up on the problem because so many Hexar
users were out happily taking pictures  :-)

Paul
http://www.chefurka.com

Message from Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Hexar RF - Leica M incompatibility issue - finally an answer?)