Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@ccapr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:42:03 -0500

Tim - Interesting cultural split. I don't know that it's a matter of
ethical high horse. I think it has more to do, in the U.S., with noting
that if someone is paid by demonstrators to promote their cause he/she
is, in effect, a demonstrator - and thus isn't in much of a position to
cry 'foul' when the cops see it that way.

B. D.