Subject: Re: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:01:19 -0800

When you break the law you take the consequences. Simply being a
"photojournalist" doesn't disqualify someone from adherence to the law. Quit
whining, pay the ticket, deal with it.

Actions must have consequences.

I'm sick of activist whiners who put themselves in positions of jeopardy and
don't have the courage to take what comes their way: civil disobedience with
no cost is what they want.

BAH!

Adam Bridge

on 12/20/01 12:07 PM, Walter S Delesandri at walt@jove.acs.unt.edu