Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography Web Site Problems
From: sprezzatura@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:34:45 -0800

Aram,

I checked your code: your file paths for the images are not HTML file
paths. HTML file paths use this kind of slash "/". Your file paths
use this kind of slash "\", typical of the path syntax native to
Microsoft Operating Systems (OS).

Make sure that the paths are "folder/image.jpg" not "folder\image.jpg"

Hope this helps,

A U S T I N .

http://Sprezzatura.EditThisPage.com/ -- Creative inspiration with a twist!