Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: brad's horrid adventure with paypal
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 09:33:22 -0500

Hi Nathan,

How much do you get charged for this capability?  My bank, Fleet, has no
such service that I am aware of...I still have to use wire transfers, which
cost me $25 to initiate, then they screw me out of %2 in the exchange rate
game, then the receiving bank charges the recipient to receive the
money...and in Germany, adds some absurd %5 fee...  All in all, it costs me
near %10+ just to pay someone!

May be I should sign up for a Credit Suisse account ;-)

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: brad's horrid adventure with paypal)
Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] OT: brad's horrid adventure with paypal)