Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:45:52 +0100

Hi Jeffery,

Thanks!

Yes, "the tube" is the standard expression for London Underground, i.e. its
subway. "Subway" in the UK usually means an underground pedestrian crossing.

The absence of a rangefinder is surprisingly easy to deal with. Out of the 38
images on my test roll, perhaps one or two were affected by poor focus (and no,
I was not shooting faraway objects all the time). The picture you like was at
around 3 meters distance, f2.8 at 1/60 or 1/30.

Nathan