Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo school or what?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 07:10:50 -0500

And Marc wrote:

>Wow!  Welcome to the practice of law, then!  Starve most days, have
enough
>to pay a few bills the next, and you get to be on a warm and personal
basis
>with the IRS.  Gosh, you're gonna love it!

Hi Marc,

Yes, that feast/famine thing sounds very familiar which is why I'm not
planning on being in private practice in law either. Solo practice isn't
an option for me anyway given my expected 100K school debt.  I'm aiming
to be an associate slave in a medium to large firm with a 2000 billable
requirement but also a nice, steady and occasionally Leica-affording
paycheck. Then I can leave my cameras in a bag and complain that I don't
have enough spare time to do a PAW. Heaven!

Simon Stevens