Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1 for 2002
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 07:36:15 +0100

Hi Bill,

Yes, the pictures were both at f1.4 and some slowish shutter speed like 1/60
or 1/30. I did not mind the short DOF, since the focus was to be on the
children anyway, with just enough detail visible of the toys so it would be
clear what they were doing. The 50mm Summilux is my only 50mm (I have
previously at various times owned the 50mm Summicron, the Noctilux and the
Voigtlander Nokton). I have settled on it as a good compromise between speed
and weight.

Nathan

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> Nathan, good pictures. Note there is really a short DOF. How do you like
> the Lux?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland