Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1 for 2002
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 07:38:06 +0100

Hi Don,

Thanks! As for the hangover, do not be sorry. If I do not have a hangover on New
Years Day it means that I had a boring New Years Eve ;-)

Regarding trains, the shop was closed when we were looking at it, and the prices
of these things are such that any impulse purchase would be out of the question
anyway.

Nathan