Subject: RE: [Leica] 75M or 90M 2.0
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:07:44 -0500

The 75 1.4 is a fabulous lens - but think of it as a 50 on steroids, rather
than as a 90 on a diet...It simply doesn't have the reach necessary to make
it really useful as a substitute for a 90, but if you step back a step or
two, it has the field of view of a 50. And did I mention the fact that it is
an incredible piece of glass?

B. D.