Subject: Re: [Leica] Forum etiquette
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:51:42 -0600

Oh please don't do away with sales......for one thing, it's been a great way
for me to educate myself about what types of Leica things are available.
Often I see something listed then go to the web and search to look the item
up. It's more entertaining and easier than flipping through old (and
sometimes new) Leica books. Plus, it does give something of a point of
reference as to what the price range should be.

My thoughts.
Lea