Subject: RE: [Leica] Forum etiquette
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:23:46 -0800

Nope... in any business transaction, and that is the main differene here,
there are 2 sides.  Any intereference in that transaction, especaially in
true business dealings, is prohibited by both etiquette and the lawyers.
Stay out of other people's business.  You want to comment, then do it
privately.,  That is your perogative.  Do it privately and you cross the
line.

If it were my list, and it is not, I would openly prohibit this kind of
transaction interference.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (RE: [Leica] Forum etiquette)