Subject: Re: [Leica] Forum etiquette
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:43:20 -0600

I think being alerted to overpricing on this list is of value.

Granted, we all use Leicas so we're a bit used to paying high dollar for our
equipment, but many of us don't have neighborhood supercenters down the
street to compare prices against. And while I tend to cross-reference
pricing with Ebay that isn't always accurate, either.

If I were about to overspend by 100-200-300 bucks on a body, lens or
accessory, I'd appreicaite someone with more knowledge letting me know. And
if the seller is a repeat price spiker, I think it's just fine to ask that
he/she refrain from posting sale items.

Just my .20 cents worth.....(that's a joke, by the way)
Lea