Subject: RE: [Leica] STATS
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:32:08 -0600

> I don't know what the C/V list is

It's the Cosina-Voigtlander Topica list. It is monitored with an iron fist.
I have tried to stop posting on that list, as it is rather embarrassing to
be publicly and internationally excoriated by the owner. Since I have
stopped monitoring that list closely, I have stopped buying
Cosina-Voightlander products. Inasmuch as the purpose of the list is to
promote CV products, the regular public rebukes have had an ironic effect
(at least for me).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA