Subject: Re: [Leica] Forum etiquette
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 17:44:52 -0800

I see it the same as Frank.

FS posts are not put out for public comment. Private comments are fine
and may be appreciated.

Public comments about price typically are not usefull, how does the
poster ~know~ the price is too high. It's just noise, often to the
detriment of potential buyers.

It's going to happen, this is just my opinion. NOTHING on this list
surprises me ;-)

Mark R. - I have noticed you jumping on some fs posts. I did chuckle
when you commented about triple posting the same fs list. Good on you.

Dennis