Subject: [Leica] Mildot's PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:18:05 -0500

This is a fascinating shot, very busy but focused as the eye keeps going
back to the center priest and his almost resigned expression.  I think the
other posters are correct that it misses by just a little.  My two cents are
that a slower shutter speed could have blurred the people in the background
some and kept the priest sharp.  That would have lowered the busy level and
accentuated the priest even more.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/image-23257.html

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com