Subject: [Leica] Adam Bridges PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 08:56:21 -0500

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/happy-ray-petter.jpg
You have captured a happy moment and introduced a good background of the
mother getting in the shot.  Now for the things to consider if you think it
would improve the shot.

I think that the moment caught was off by some little bit.  It is a great
capture of the mother checking things out in a happy way.  The previous post
about seeing what was making the boy smile is appropriate, or do a tight
crop on the right side just past the boys shoulder which will make the image
a little off center but that unbalance might make the image.  With all the
space on the right I think there should be something there but there is only
an OOF person in the background.  A tight crop would focus my attention on
the happy expressions and the joy so well captured.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com