Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: old farts
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:33:41 -0800

Well guys I sure can't let this one slip by! :-) As I'm referred to as one
myself by so many young photographers when I'm shooting something where I'm
old enough to be father to most and probably grandfather to a few. :-)

And as far as the "young, well OK mature and knowing....of the female
gender," it's great to chat them up with some of the conversation going to
where it becomes on their part ................ what one might call
un-grandfatherly with their smart ass innuendoes and double meanings. :-)
They ain't like the young one's I knew when I was a young one meself. ;-)
Damn, wish they'd been more like some of these modern girls!;-)

I begin to fluster and depart the scene......... many many many years ago
I'd have taken them up on their, what some might consider "offers!" ;-)

And the Leicas today do start conversations because I'm usually the only one
with manual focus SLR's at a sport event where everything is auto cameras..
:-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant