Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 07:45:58 -0800

Robert ain't that old, yet. He usually carries his gear in a satchel
bag, having seen him with it at least twice. That's interesting that he
would find such hospitality in Santa Monica. Just the other day we
dropped off our daughter at my mother's in SM and then went to dinner
and a movie. The town is coldly unhospitable as ever, and it reminded us
how glad we were that we didn't live here anymore.
Me, when I carry gear around conspicously, people looke at me as though
I'm Cobra ready to strike.