Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam Bridges PAW
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 11:04:47 -0600

 http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/happy-ray-petter.jpg

The mothers expression works in the photo. The boys seems to be in the
middle of something so it feels odd to look at. It would work better if the
heads didn't overlap vertically as they do. Moving to one side or the other
or waiting for them to get into a better position if that was possible. Did
you take more than one shot? I always try to take at least two if not more
when allowed. You already did the hard part...asking! Now shoot until you
feel your intruding or they say "we have to go now" ;)

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com