Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele Elmarit revisisted
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:43:36 -0800

I agree with Brian.  I have been trying to understand in vain why people
kept complaining about the new Elmarit-M being heavy or bigger than the T-E.
It is a little heavier and bigger than the T-E but not at all much heavier
or bigger than the T-E as people were so concerned.  I am a guy of average
size but can carry a M body with the Elmarit-M all day long without any
problem caused by its weight.

Best Wishes,
David