Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: old farts
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 11:41:02 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

> >Dan Post wrote:
> > >
> > > If Robert is lucky, he is like me- over 55. At which point you become,
> > > officially, an "Old Fart" and you are allowed to flirt with girls young
> > > enough to be your grand daughter, comment on cute plump red-heads, and hug
> > > all you wife's friends when they come to visit with relative impunity!!! I
> > > even get to kiss 'em on holidays! (c'mon, Memorial Day!)
> > > Dan (Sneakin' a fanny-pat or two in as well!) Post
> > >

> Ain't that the truth!!!
>
> :)
>
> Jim

I can say that being an "Old Fart" is one thing but being an "Old Fat
Fart" is another.
It's kind of like being a eunuch.
But i enjoy not being viewed as threatening. For the time being.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd)