Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 2002, # 1 - Matt K.
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:19:12 -0600

John,
Good point... the poker chips are stacking up against this one :-).
Seriously, this is an excellent point...and much appreicated.  Thanks.
/matt
<><><>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:53:50 -0600
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>

on 1/7/02 9:33 AM, Matt Kollasch at matthew.kollasch@uni.edu wrote:

> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-01.htm

Those are good tips from Ted that I am scribbling down so I will dream
about
them tonight ;)

Another thing that might help in general is not having the lightsource
in
the shot with your subject. In this case it just blows out the whole
side of
the shot so it's almost hard to look at because it's so bright. Meaning
my
eye just goes to the white... If he was a few steps away from the window
or
you were a few steps closer too it that could have helped and
automatically
done the body shifting that Ted was talking about...
- - --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com