Subject: [Leica] new PAW 2002
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:49:27 -0600

I have joined the ranks of the Leica-money-wazzurs and created a PAW site
for 2002.
The link is http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw1.html

Those of you with directories of participants, please add my name and link
to the list. I live in Kansas City, Missouri...which will play host to the
Olympic torch tomorrow night!

Many thanks, Kyle, for this great project...I'm pleased to see it continuing
into the new year...and to everyone who participates by either showing,
reviewing or both.

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
Telephone 816-333-9111