Subject: Re: [Leica] new PAW 2002 (Lea)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 06:46:00 +0100

Hi Lea,

With the explosion of new PAWs here at the beginning of the year, I find myself
reacting several days after your post, but anyway. I like your project, and I
like this picture of your daughter. My own children are usually very
cooperative--they are younger than yours, 7 & 12, but they are used to being
photographed. However, they have been spoiled by the Leica M and protest loudly
if flash is involved or if I want to use my R8 or a medium format camera.

Back to the picture: your daughter's face came through very nicely and I like
the pose. Only I am not sure about the cutting off the top of her head. On one
hand I find it OK because it lends a tightness to the portrait, but there is
something that bothers me about it nonetheless. Anyway, well done!

Nathan