Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea's new PAW 2002
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:22:40 -0000

You're very lucky to have such a co-operative youngster! Even as babies, our
children very quickly learned how to waste yards of film by looking away -
or worse - at the vital moment! These pictures will grow in value to you
over the years, and this lovely, natural style is entirely appropriate and
works well. It's a pity there isn't a little more light on her face - a
reflector or white wall behind you might have been all that was needed - but
arranging such things ruins the spontaneity and you often have to take what
you can get at that moment. How do you feel about wearing bright white
shirts whenever you take pictures??? :-) Whatever - by the end of the year,
you'll have a wonderful series of pictures.

Richard

Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html