Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: We're nuts
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:00:46 -0600

B.D.:

>It just goes click. Right. And it is about the price of an F5.

>And I'm happier with my M6 than I would be if I had an F5.  A friend
bought
>an F5 at about the same time.  He's deluded...he's happier than if he
bought
.>an M6.  <shrug>  Takes all kinds, I guess!  :)

I have an F5 and have now had my M6 for about three months. I can say
without a doubt I enjoy shooting the M6 over the F5. The optics are
amazing. Not to say that Nikon optics are inferior in any way. The F5
has many advantages and I wouldn't get rid of it for anything other than
maybe an F100 with the same options.

I just got back from Vegas. (I won :-) paid for the trip and then some)
I wanted to see the Venetian and Paris Hotels. I took some shots
indoors, handheld, with a 35 Summicron that are just unbelievable.

I'm sold.