Subject: Re: [Leica] My PAW - 1st week of January
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 06:29:27 +0100

Adam,

Nice capture of the child, but where are the fish? How do I know this is an
aquarium (besides you telling me)? I do not know the layout of the place, but if
you could have included whatever they were looking at, it would be a better
picture.

Nathan

Adam Bridge wrote:

> You'll find my trusty PAW at:
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/>
>
> This one was taken New Year's Day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I thought of
> Ted Grant's advice as I asked the mom if I could take the picture. (I'm VERY
> wary of taking pictures of children without permission.)

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch