Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:05:42 -0700

> As far as I know, and I'm pretty sure about this, as I've described it
> above is how all the systems you mention work. Which is why I said that
> TTL flash metering is really only of utility when using a single unit.
> And I didn't say it was *just* for wedding photographers; I stated my
> opinion that it was probably designed with their needs in mind.
>
> --
> Rolfe Tessem
> rolfe@ldp.com
> New York City

nope, there is a regulating unit that does just this - it came from the
underwater photography area originally. i forget the name right now and the
technical details, but as i recall it employs a very simple solution. and
does so wirelessly

i believe nikon my now use this system in some of their later flash models

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN)