Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripod for the M6.
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:19:17 -0500 (EST)

i find the #0 to be a compact and light tripod, very well made, but
at its limits with the m6 and a moderately heavy lens like a 90 cron.
it doesn't help things that the m6 has the tripod screw on one side.
if i had only one tripod, the 1228 would be my first choice; i think
it's rock-steady but not at all overkill for the m6.

- -rei