Subject: Re: [Leica] Something to feel good about. :-)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:30:18 +1100

>Something to feel good about, not one of my pictures but one of my son's!
>:-)
>
>The pre-Olympic edition of Sports Illustrated has a centrefold 4 page fold
>out poster shot by my number two son, Scott, who works out of Ottawa,
>Canada. Nothing like plugging one of your own who does such a cracker-jack
>job at sports.

Well done Ted. As I understand it the parents now live the success of
the children, so you are now able to sit back and relax --- as if ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] a horse for the boof)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] Something to feel good about. :-))