Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...
From: "Juan J. Buhler" <jbuhler@pdi.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:32:53 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Can any of the pros here on the list help me with some pricing
> suggestions here? I just received this message tonight and have
> absolutely no idea what the appropriate price level would be.

[coming out of lurkerdom]

The same guy contacted me, with _exactly_ the same email. I gave them
my price (after consulting with some pro friends and on the web) and
they haven't gotten back to me. Probably someone looking for cheap
images...

 Juan J. Buhler | Sr. FX Animator @ PDI | Photos at http://www.jbuhler.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...)
Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...)