Subject: [Leica] Photography Web Site Problems
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 05:24:47 -0800

I am posting my students' work on a web site and have a few problems.  I
made this crude site using MS FrontPage on a Windows 98 machine and for some
reason, all the teachers at school with PC's can read it just fine but those
with Mac's have troubles.  Some can see the pictures, but some cannot.  If
there is anyone out there with good FrontPage or HTML skills that could look
at the code and tell me what is wrong, I would appreciate it.  The site is
not complete yet (some missing photos), but I need some help with some
setting or code to make it work for all.

http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/photography/photography.htm

Also, if you have any comments for the photographers, I'll pass them along.
Keep in mind that this is a one semester long class for total beginners.
Most do not even own a good camera and have borrowed from friends/family or
me a manual SLR.  Most have come a long way in only 18 weeks.  They had to
learn to develop/print and scan on our poor quality scanner.

Please contact off list.

Aram

Replies: Reply from Bernard Cousineau <flatbroke@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photography Web Site Problems)
Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Photography Web Site Problems)