Subject: [Leica] R4 with Summicron 50 f2
From: Mike Riska <musta@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:48:09 -0700

Am emptying my camera closet and my last Leica SLR must go. It is an R4
(wetzlar) sn 1662XXX with a Summicron 50mm lens . The body is in the
original plastic case with a body cap . THE lens , sn 2520XXX, is in a
plastic baggie but has the hood 12564 and a generic cap. Body has one
tiny ding just below the E in Leica, other wise a few little wear marks
, no scratches or dents. Exposes film very accuratly. Lens is scratch
and fungus free. This is certainly not a collecter but a very nice user
R4. The preveiw lever is sticky probably could use a cleaning. Am
negotiable on price or would like to trade (or partial trade) for M
series goodies. Email me off list please. Will try to answer any
questions.    Mike Riska