Subject: [Leica] Re: a street ready M3?
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:31:44 -0500

My wife has an M3 that I sometimes use. The greater viewfinder
magnification makes it easier to shoot with both eyes open.(A feature that
I can't use anymore because of a blinded eye) Hers is a double stroke and I
like it so well that I often double stroke my other M cameras.

The weird loading system is an asset. NO CHANCE of a misload. It is also
fast enough if you keep a second takeup spool preloaded and ready to slip
into the camera.

Rewinding is slow but you can get a crank to attach if it bothers you.

Her camera was overhauled by Sherry after she bought it and it is
completely reliable and rock solid.

Ken Wilcox