Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures from Namibia
From: Adam Stepien <adam_stepien@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:10:00 +0000 (GMT)

Two things are sure:
one: my replies do not appear on the LUG,
two: Mr. B.D. Colen reads my mind

This morning I sent the following message to
Nathan/LUG:

"Thank you, Nathan,

If the kindergarten picture doesn't tell you a story
it means that it is not as good/universal as it should
be. For me the significance of this picture bases on
fact that the cold composition contrasts with what I
would expect from the place: joy, noise, a lot of
running children... the lack of children scares
me.(...) I'm not trying to explain the picture - I'm
trying to name my feelings.(...)
Adam"

But the message is lost...
I'll try to recover my previous messages and send them
again.

Thank you both for your opinions!

Adam
www.humanXL.com