Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Slide One
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:27:28 -0500

John, regarding the first image, the top of the poster was clipped and my
impression was that the wall and posters do not add any information to the
image so why not get rid of it?
http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week04.02.html

http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week04alt1.02.html

No, my thinking was that the added repetition(now three images) would
strengthen the image, bringing all portions into balance.  You had
questioned the dead center and my thinking was that the added repetition
would strengthen the image.  It isn't that we don't know what they are
doing, it's more a thematic thing like classical music or architecture where
each repetition reinforces the main theme.

Just 2 euros

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com