Subject: [Leica] Bovine Misinformation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:18:17 -0500

At 03:28 PM 1/28/02 -0500, Allan Wafkowski wrote:
>It would be difficult for Starbucks to get milk at a
>fair price not containing traces of Bovine because it is so widely used
>in the dairy industry.

Pardon me, Pardner?  "Bovine" means "related to cattle".  When has it been
an earth-shaking revalation that cow's milk comes from cattle?

I suspect you were using some in-crowd short-hand hear.  If not, your
message is gibberish.  If so, please translate for those of us who are not
part of the in-crowd.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!