Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant going to the Olympics?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:59:03 -0400

Ted:

When isn't there anti-government demonstrations in British Colombia?  Don't
they change governments about every two and a half to three years?

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Ted Grant going to the Olympics?)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] Bovine Misinformation)