Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 PAW - Adam Bridge
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:31:38 +0100

Adam,

The main picture is technically good but the pose is not too flattering for the lady
with the wrinkles under her nose and the reflections in the glasses. My favorite of
the lot is the nanny walk. I like the diagonal composition and the girl looking back
adds that special element to the image.

Nathan